The Xuri Cell Expansion System W25 delivers an automated, controlled expansion environment for the growth of cell therapies in volumes up to 25 L across research, process development, and manufacturing operations.
• Closed system minimizes risk of cell contamination.
• High cell densities through automated perfusion protocols.
• Processes stay in control through advanced control capabilities and remote operation/monitoring via UNICORN software.
• Suitable for use in a regulated environment.
• Achieve >10 x 106 cells/mL, in volumes up to 25 L, with non-invasive mixing, media perfusion, and efficient oxygen transfer in a low-sheer environment.
This functionally closed system is based on established WAVE rocking technology that provides gentle mixing and aeration to the culture, resulting in high cell densities whilst minimizing the risk of contamination.
Seeing is believing
Watch the video How to best culture T cells for cell therapy manufacturing for a step-by-step guide on how to optimize your cell therapy manufacturing process with Xuri Cell Expansion System W25.
Goodbye to manual transfers
Scale-up without tedious sequential transfers using single-use Cellbag bioreactors that can accommodate working volumes up to 25 L, ensuring an entire therapeutic dose can be obtained in a single bioreactor. This not only reduces the risk of contamination and operator variability but frees up your time and work space too.
Take control of process parameters
Process parameters such as rocking speed, dissolved oxygen (DO), pH, and perfusion rate are monitored and controlled either locally or remotely. Methods can be created, edited and saved while alarms can be configured to alert you when pre-set conditions are met or deviations from defined parameters occur.
Supports regulatory compliance
Included and supplemental documentation, optional installation and operational qualification (IQ/OQ) services, plus 21 CFR Part 11 and Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) 5 compliant ready UNICORN software ensure your system meets the demands and standards of a regulated envfironment.