· System features intuitive control panel and digital display.
· Detailed operation information, including display of set and actual parameters, maximize run performance and temperature accuracy for improved sample protection.
· Adjust speed, time and temperature, even during the run with convenient keyboard for direct input.
· One-finger downward motion for easy closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches with optional automatic lid opening.
· Double temperature management system displays the air temperature in the chamber as well as the sample temperature, ensuring accurate control of the sample temperature during the run.
Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ III Rotor System:
· Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
· System saves time in switch between applications.
· Easy access to the chamber enables quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ Bucket Sealing System:
· Biocontainment system that seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips
· Glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability
· Certified by CAMR™ in Porton Down, UK
Thermo Scientific™ SMARTSpin™ Technology:
· Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option.
· System optimizes safety and improves separations.
· Compact size conserves workspace.
· Ergonomic height and curved design ensure comfortable sample handling and cleaning of unit.
· Design saves up to 40% of energy on industry standard protocols such as blood separations or conical-tube processing
Ventilated Heraeus Multifuge X1:
· Dimensions: 23.8L × 17.3W × 14.2″H [34.3″H open] (60.5 × 44 × 36cm [87cm open])
· Net Weight: 126.8 lb. (57.5kg)
Refrigerated Heraeus Multifuge X1R:
· CFC-free refrigeration system
· Temperature range: -10° to +40°C
· Pre-cooling function with direct button
· 23.8L × 24.5W × 14.2″H [34.3″H open] (60.5 × 62.3 × 36cm [87cm open])
· Net weight: 201.7 lb. (91.5kg)
The Heraeus Multifuge X3 supports a wide range of rotors and adapters, including Thermo Scientific Fiberlite rotors, for a minimum of 16 rotor configurations. All rotors and adapters are sold separately.
· Cell Culture
· Food Safety
· Blood Separation
· Bodily fluid processing
· Stem Cell
· Molecular Biology